Saturday, May 5, 2012

An excerpt from my old Valedictorian speech :D



I opened my old high school journal and out popped my old valedictorian speech. It's been years since I saw these words. I realize I need to find my old determined self once again. I was so competitive and probably overly ambitious. That side of my personality waned a bit over the years but I realized I need to get it back.


#lifeontrack
"I stood still for a moment wishing I could get one more year in high school. However, I knew I could not and truth be told I did not want to because I experienced all my school had to offer. I have no regrets because I did everything I could and I succeeded to the best of my ability. Lastly, I have no fear in taking the next step, turning the next page, and taking the next jump. The risk is worth it and I hope we all take it. Fellow classmates, let us all look to the future with determination to fearlessly conquer our dreams."

No comments:

Post a Comment